Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hohenems is in Vorarlberg.
Hohenems has its own 1 train station, connections from Lindau and Bregenz.
- 1 Jewish Museum of Hohenems. A museum in the former Jewish quarter of Hohenems. The museum covers the history of Judaism in the area from the 1600's to the 1930's.
- 2 Stoffel's Sawmill Museum.
- 3 Alt-Ems castle ruin.
- 4 Neu-Ems castle.
- Schubertiade Vorarlberg. A music festival that celebrates the works of Austrian composer Franz Schubert.
- 1 Palast Hohenems. A residence castle, now hosting a restaurant and offices.
- Lustenau - A nearby market town