Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Platanos Tavern and Rooms, Anopolis, Sfakia, ☏ . Tavern and rooms for rent Platanos are located on the Anopolis main square, a picturesque, traditional village in the Sfakia region. They feature a great view of the Cretan Sea. Platanos is a small family business which started its operation in the early ’80s. There are eight rooms for rent available. The tavern features a variety of traditional Cretan dishes and a spectacular view of The White Mountains and the Libyan Sea.
- 1 [dead link] Hotel Stavris, ☏ . Is a walkers' hotel. It offers simple and clean rooms.
- 2 Vritomartis Naturist Resort, Chora Sfakion, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Nudist resort. €€.
- Buses wait at a large bus station to meet the evening ferry from Ayia Roumeli to take hikers home from the bottom of the Samarian Gorge.
- There is a direct ferry to Agia Roumeli where you can start the trek through the Samaria Gorge. This trek is known as "The Lazy way" - but most people name it "The Crazy way". People will arrive about noon and start walking in the hot sun up to the entrance of the park.