North America > United States of America > Great Plains > South Dakota > Badlands and Black Hills > Hot Springs (South Dakota)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Mammoth Site & Museum, 1800 US 18 Bypass, ☏ . An active dig site of Ice Age fossils.
- 1 Evans Plunge, 1145 North River St, ☏ . A water park owned and operated by the City of Hot Springs, that claims to be "the oldest tourist attraction in the Black Hills".
- 1 Fall River Fibers, 631 North River St, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Tu-Sa 10:00AM-5:00PM. Yarn, spinning, weaving & fiber arts supplies. Lovely shop and helpful staff. They have local yarns and buffalo blends. Worth a stop for knitters.
- Woolly's Grill & Cellar, 1648 Hwy.18 Bypass, ☏ . Family style casual dining & where the locals eat on their night out. Excellent burgers.They brew their own beer, the dark Black Buffalo Stout is extraordinary. Generous portions, meal with dessert and beer approx. $27.
- Mornin' Sunshine Coffee House & Gifts, 509 North River St., ☏ . Terrific breakfast, baked goodies and coffee. Friendly. Art on the wall is for sale. Opens 7am daily, except Sunday opens at 8am.
- 1 Historic Log Cabin Motel, 500 Pacific Ave, ☏ . 17 charming log cabins built on a hillside quad in 1929. Cabins are heated and of different sizes, ranging from 1-4 beds, with shower bathroom. Dog friendly. $85.
|Routes through Hot Springs|
|Ends at N S ← Lusk ←||W E||→ Pine Ridge → Jct N S|
|Deadwood ← Custer ←||N S||→ Chadron → Sidney|
|END ←||N S||→ becomes → Crawford → Scottsbluff|