Jump to navigation Jump to search
Huntington is a small town in Eastern Oregon.
- From Interstate 84 southbound, take exit 345, U.S. Highway 30 and travel south on Highway 30 for 2.6 miles (4.2 km).
- From Interstate 84 northbound, take exit 353, U.S. Highway 30 and travel north on Highway 30 for 4.9 miles (7.9 km).
- 1 Huntington Historical Museum, 395 First St. (in the old Methodist Church). Sa-Su: 1PM-4PM. A small museum of local history with very friendly curators.
- 1 Howell’s Café & Streamliner Lounge, 40 E Washington St. (US 30), ☏ . Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available in an 1890 brick building. $4.50-16.50.
- 1 Wayne & Dottie's Cabins, 110 W Washington (US 30), ☏ . Small motor cabins located on the main road through town.
- 2 Farewell Bend State Recreation Area, ☏ .
- 1 Baker County Library - Huntington Branch, 55 E. Jefferson (in the park between 1st St. and Lincoln St.), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Tu: 2PM-5PM, W: 4PM-7PM, F: 10AM-noon, 1PM-5PM, Sa: 10AM-1PM.
|Routes through Huntington|
|The Dalles ← Baker City ←||W E||→ Ontario → Boise|