Ibeku is in Abia State in South East Nigeria.
Ibeku is a town and the administrative headquarters of Umuahia North. This chiefdom consists of the hilly terrain of Umuahia, in the southeastern part of Nigeria. The people of Ibeku speak Igbo, one of the three dominant Nigerian languages.
- Akanu Ibiam International Airport (ENU IATA) in Enugu is the main airport in the state. Flights from Lagos, Abuja, and Addis Ababa (Ethiopia). It can be accessed by buses and taxis.
- Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport (Owerri Airport) in Owerri has flights by Dana Air, Air Peace, and other operators.
- 1 Umuahia-Ibeku Railway Station (Ibeku Train Station), Umu Obasi, Umuahia. The Nigeria Railway Corporation rail lines connect Ibeku town to other parts of the country.
Transportation companies such as Ifesinachi, GIG Mobility, The Young Shall Grow and a host of others renders services in the major towns of Abia State and the environs.
- 1 Upper Graceland Hotels, Off Aguiyi Ironsi Layout, Ugba. N5000.
- 2 D Glad Hotels Limited, Off Nkata Road Okwuta-Ibeku, Umuahia. Facilities include restaurant and bar, parking lots, and standard rooms.
Network coverage in Ibeku town ranges from 2G/3G mobile networks. Signal strength for 4G might diminish further away from the city centre, and you might occasionally experience network outages for all or some of the mobile phone service providers in the remote areas of the town. Different networks tend to be more stable and reliable in different locations of the town at different times.
MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel (Zain) and GLO are all available service providers.