Jump to navigation Jump to search
Idah is in Kogi State.
Idah is the name of a town and Local Government Area Kogi State, Nigeria. Covering an area of 36 km² on the eastern bank of the Niger River in the middle belt region of Nigeria.
- Idah Main Market. 8AM–8PM. Open street trading, and in-store shopping. Fresh farm products, livestock and vegetables. ₦500-10,000.
- Ega Market (A bike ride from Idah LGA secretariat to Ega market is about 5 minutes), ☏ . 8AM–7PM. Open Street trading and in-store shopping. ₦500-20,000.
- De Choice Eatery, 7 General Hospital Road, ☏ . 8AM–8PM. Offering local and continental dishes with dine-in options and takeaway. ₦500–10,000.
- Prime Guest House (FPI), 4P9V+HFM, Bishop Rd, Ofioji. 8AM–noon. Moderate accommodation and bar. ₦5,000–20,000.
- Ubiga Hotel Idah, 4P5M+8G3, 271103, Idah. Check-in: 8AM, check-out: noon. Moderate accommodation. ₦4,000-10,000.
- Hotels De Ojonugwa, Idah-Ajaka Express Way. Check-in: 8AM, check-out: noon. Offering standard accommodation, restaurants and bar. ₦5,000–20,000.