Iritty is a hill town in Kannur district. It is an important trading station between Kannur and Mysore. Iritty is a very scenic village surrounded by many hills. The fall in rubber prices has thrown Iritty into a recession. Hotel rates and restaurant prices have come down considerably.
- Autorikshaws charge ₹15.00 per km
- Buses charge only ₹7.00 for three km.
- Walking is impossible as numerous noisy motorcycles pester you even in village roads.
- Shared jeeps are also available to limited locations.
- Koorumba Bhagavathi temple, Payancheri.
- Kottiiyoor Temple (33 km). Famous for Vysakha festival every year in the month of June
- Mahavishnu Temple, Keezhur.
- Sree Mundayamparamba Tharakkumeethal Bhagavathi Temple.
- Periya Forest, Wayanad road (42 km). 36 species of mammals, 136 species of birds, 11 species of poisonous snakes and 109 species of butterflies. Orchid Epipogium roseum which lives only one day.
Apsara Overfresh Bakery, Old Bus station
Deepthi Bakery New Bus Stand
- Nikunjam Restaurant, Main Road, ☏ .
- Nirmala Restaurant, Mysore Road, ☏ .
- SMA Restaurant, Near Hindustan Petroleum, Uliyil, Kannur Road.
- Kanal Family Restaurant, Kannur Road.
- Thripthi Restaurant, Near Hindustan Petroleum, Kannur Road.
- Thava Restaurant, Near Canara Bank.
- Amma Restaurant, New Bus Stand.
- Annapoorna Restaurant, Near Police Station.
- Al-Mayuppas Restaurant, Near Police Station.
- Aloos Homely Food, Near Police Station.
- RaraAvis. Chicken Biryani
- Soorya Hotel and Bar, Near Iritty Bridge, ☏ .