Jump to navigation Jump to search
Getting around Jackson can be difficult without a car. The main town attraction, Jackson Rancheria Casino, can be reached by shuttle buses that run throughout Northern California into the casino 7 days a week.
- Main Street.
- 1 Kennedy Gold Mine Tours, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Open weekends and holidays March through October, by reservation all others times. Operated from 1860 through 1942, the Kennedy gold mine is most famous for having one of the deepest mine shafts of any gold mine in the world at 5,912 feet. The mine tour (surface only) covers several of the old mine buildings and provides an overview of mine operations. $9.00 for adults, $5.00 for kids 6-12.
- 2 Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort, toll-free: .
- Best Western Amador Inn, 200 S State Highway 49, ☏ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 101 Clinton Rd, ☏ .
- The Jackson Lodge, 850 N. State Highway 49, ☏ .
|Routes through Jackson|
|Auburn ← Sutter Creek ←||N S||→ Angels Camp → Oakhurst|