Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sutter Creek Visitor Center, 11A Randolph St, ☏ . Sa Su 10AM-3PM.
Amador Transit provides bus service. Their phone number is: +1 209 267-9395. The main transit center is at Sutter Hill.
- Black Chasm Cavern.
- Sutter Creek Visitor Center.
- Monteverde Store Museum.
- Chaw'se Indian Grinding Rock.
- J. Monteverde General Store, 3 Randolph St. A 1900s-style general store with vintage goods displayed.
- Sutter Creek Palace, 76 Main St, ☏ .
- Susan's Place Wine Bar & Eatery, 15 Eureka St, ☏ .
- 1 Days Inn Sutters Creek, 271 Hanford St, ☏ .
- The Foxes Inn of Sutter Creek, 77 Main St, ☏ . Victorian bed and breakfast.
- 2 Imperial Hotel, 14202 Old Hwy 49, Amador Coty, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. A historic hotel that was built in 1879. It has nine air-conditioned rooms with private baths. An onsite restaurant offers gourmet breakfasts to hotel guests, and the Oasis Bar provides a place to get an evening cocktail. $110+ per night.
|Routes through Sutter Creek|
|Auburn ← Amador City ←||N S||→ Jackson → Oakhurst|