Jump to navigation Jump to search
Janesville is a city in Wisconsin with agricultural and manufacturing roots that, in its heyday, boasted GM and Parker Pen plants, and is known as "Wisconsin's Park Place" with the highest urban acreage of parkland per capita in Wisconsin.
- Bessie The Cow
- 1 Rotary Botanical Gardens, 1455 Palmer Dr, ☏ .
- Lincoln-Tallman Museum, 440 N Jackson St. 19th century Italianate-style house owned by an abolitionist attorney who once hosted Abraham Lincoln there, with many original furnishings. Th-Sa 10AM-4PM. +1 608-492-3884
- 1 Janesville Ice Arena, 821 Beloit Ave, ☏ . Public skate and also home of the Janesville Jets hockey team and North American Hockey League affiliate.
- Rock Aqua Jays, a water ski team that performs seasonally at Traxler Park.
- Access to hiking on the Ice Age Trail at Riverside Park.
- Cozy Inn Chinese Restaurant
- Mocha Moment
- AmericInn by Wyndham Janesville, 3900 Milton Ave, Janesville. Large indoor pool atrium. +1 608-371-9981.
- 1 Hedberg Public Library, 316 S Main St, ☏ , email@example.com. M-Th 9AM-8PM, F Sa 9AM-5PM, Su closed.
|Routes through Janesville|
|Wausau/Rochester ← Madison ←||N/W S/E||→ Beloit → Rockford|
|La Crosse ← Madison ←||W E||→ Jct S N → Harvard|
|Madison ← Stoughton ←||N S||→ Beloit → Rockford|
|Dubuque ← Monroe ←||W E||→ Delavan → Racine|
|Oshkosh ← Watertown ←||N S||→ END|