Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jarabacoa is in the Dominican Republic.
Motorcycle taxis are the most common form of transportation, though the local buses to La Vega double as taxis when not on duty.
- Salto de Jimenoa
- Monastery Waterfalls
- [dead link] Guest-House Jarabacoa. Offers economic yet comfortable rooms with breakfast.
- Jamaca de Dios (Hammock of God). Is a beautiful residential area overlooking the beautiful Jarabacoa valley, with affordable prices, and easy access to the city, yet far enough away for personal solitude.
- 1 Cassalena Glamping Ecolodge, Proyecto Montaña del Puerto - Calle Grayumbos, ☏ , email@example.com. Check-in: 3:00 PM, check-out: 1:00 PM. $150 USD.
- Los Calabazos is a village about 30 minutes from Jarabacoa on the road to Manabao. The village peasant association runs a small guest house consisting of 5 2-room cabins with running water and electricity.
- Pico Duarte, which is the tallest peak in the Caribbean with a height of 3,087 meters.