Jeffersonville a village in the town of Cambridge in Lamoille County, Vermont.
Jeffersonville is located at the intersection of VT 15 and VT 108. In winter, it can only be accessed via VT 15. It is roughly 40 minutes from Burlington.
The village of Jeffersonville can be easily navigated on foot due to its small size. Getting to businesses along VT 108 or at Smuggler's Notch Resort will probably require a car.
Most of Jeffersonville's appeal is in its surroundings. The village is situated next to a river and is surrounded by hills and mountains.
- A total solar eclipse on Monday 8 April 2024 starts at 3:27PM local time and lasts 3 min. The chances of a clear sky are 20%. The track of totality is northeast from Mexico and Texas to Ohio and straddling the Canada–New England border, then across New Brunswick and Newfoundland.
- Bryan Memorial Art Gallery, 180 Main St, ☏ .
- Visions of Vermont Art Gallery, 94 Main St, ☏ .
- Jeffersonville Historic District.
- 1 Smuggler's Notch Resort, 323 Vermont Rte 108 S, ☏ , toll-free: , email@example.com. Large family oriented ski resort. It also has a number of activities Spring thru Fall, including a water park, zip line, and mountain bike trails.
- Green Mountain Troutfitters, 233 Mill St, ☏ . Fly shop and guide service.
- Arbortrek Canopy Adventures, 1239 Edwards Rd, ☏ . Ziplining excursions.
- Smuggler's Notch Antiques, 906 VT Route 108 S.
For a small village with only a few hundred year round residents, Jeffersonville is home to a surprisingly large number of restaurants. This is due to the presence of Smuggler's Notch Resort, one of the largest ski resorts in the Northeast. If you visit outside of ski season, keep in mind that some of these restaurants may be closed.
- 158 Main Restaurant & Bakery, 158 Main St, ☏ .
- The Family Table, 4807 Vermont 15, ☏ .
- The Broken Yoke, 55 Church St, ☏ . 7AM-2PM.
- Burger Barn, 4968 Route 15, ☏ . Eclectic topping selection. Closed in winter.
- Hearth and Candle, 4323 Route 108, ☏ . Smuggler's Notch Resort
- Village Tavern, 55 Church St, ☏ . Pub and restaurant. Located below the Smuggler's Notch Inn
- Martell's at the Red Fox, 87 Edwards Rd, ☏ .
- Brewster River Pub & Grill, 4087 Route 108, ☏ .
- Cupboard Deli, 4807 Route 15, ☏ .
- Smuggler's Notch Distillery, 276 Main St, ☏ .
- Smuggler's Notch Inn, 55 Church St, ☏ .
|Routes through Jeffersonville|
|Burlington ← Jericho ←||W E||→ Johnson → St. Johnsbury|
|Ends at ← becomes ← ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Stowe → Ends at|