Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jhushan is near the banks of Choshui River (濁水溪).
- Formosa Freeway (Highway #3), take the Jhushan exit located at about 244th km.
- Or alternatively, take Tai 3 highway line which passes through downtown Jhushan
- 1 Yuanlin Bus Chushan Station (員林客運竹山站). The bus station, in the centre of town, has services which connect Jhushan to other parts of Nantou.
- The is no railway through the town, but you can take a train to Ershuei station, the nearest possible.
Here are a few of what to see in and around the city:
- North Force Creek Valley (Beishi Sigu).
- Siaping Natural Education Park.
- Stair Suspension Bridge.
- 1 Sun Link Sea Forest Recreational Area (杉林溪森林遊樂區), No. 6, Xishan Road, ☏ . 07:00-21:00.
- 2 First City of Qianshan Stone (【前山第一城】石碣), No. 346, Section 1, Qianshan Road.
- 3 Shadonggong National Earthquake Park (沙東宮國家地震公園), No. 1101, Section 2, Jishan Road, ☏ .
- 4 Chushan Cultural District (竹山文化園區), 742 Jianguo Rd, ☏ .
- 5 Fang Shi Lu Ang Glass Gallery (芳仕璐昂琉璃藝術館), No. 181, Dali Road, ☏ . M-F 09:00-17:00. A museum/gallery which specialises in coloured glass and leadlighting works.
- 6 Chushan Wude Temple (竹山社寮武德宮), No. 1738, Section 1, Jishan Road.
- 7 Zhushan Lianxing Temple (竹山連興宮), 28 Xiaheng Street.
- 8 Zinan Temple (紫南宮), 40 Dagong Street.
- 1 Thursday Night Market (星期四夜市), No. 1-5, Zhushan Road, ☏ . Monday & Thursday evenings. A variety of local snacks are available here, such as: octopus balls, milk tea, Dongshan duck head, and fried chicken.