Jump to navigation Jump to search
- World Famous Crochet Museum, 61855 Hwy 62. 24/7.
- Joshua Tree Farmers' Market, Highway 62 (East of Park Blvd). Sa 8AM–1PM.
- Coyote Corner, 6535 Park Blvd (At the corner of Hwy 62 & Park Blvd), ☏ . Souvenirs, maps, etc.
- Crossroads Cafe, ☏ .
- Pie for the People, Highway 62 (East of Park Blvd), ☏ . F Sa 11AM–10PM, Su 11AM–8PM, M–Th 11AM–9PM. Pizza and salads.
- The Natural Sisters Cafe, Highway 62 (East of Park Blvd), ☏ . Daily 7AM–7PM. Vegetarian, with some vegan options.
- Royal Siam Thai Restaurant, 61599 Twentynine Palms Highway, ☏ . W–M 11:30AM–9PM. Closed July & August.
- Sam's Indian Restaurant, 61380 Twentynine Palms Highway #13, ☏ . F-Sa 11AM–10:30PM, Su noon–8:30PM, M–Th 11AM–9PM.
- Joshua Tree Highland Houses, ☏ , , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Two-night minimum stay. Non-smoking.
- Spin & Margie's Desert Hide-a-way, 64491 Twentynine Palms Highway, ☏ . Free Wi-Fi.
- Jackrabbit Wash High Desert Retreat, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. House set on 2.5 acres with jacuzzi tub and pool.
- Mojave Sands Motel, 62121 Twentynine Palms Hwy, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Rooms with private patios, fridge/freezer, coffee maker and grinder, vinyl record player with a selection of records. From $125/night.
- The Joshua Tree Inn & Motel, 61259 Twentynine Palms Hwy, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Hacienda style inn with eclectic decor. Rooms have private patio, refrigerator, microwave, and free wifi. Complimentary tea, coffee and morning snacks. From $89/night for 2 guests.