Kasese is in Western Uganda.
Buses from Kampala to Link and Kalita take five hours the fare is USh 25,000. The same buses from Fort Portal take one hour and the fare is USh 5,000. There are also 14 seat vans coming from Kabale and Mbarara. The 14 seat van fare from Mbarara is USh 20,000.
Boda-boda anywhere in town for USh 1000.
- 1 Rwenzori Mountains National Park.
- Stanbic Bank, Stanley street. Has a MasterCard/Visa ATM.
- Equity bank, Mpondwe road. Has a MasterCard/Visa ATM.
- White House Hotel Restaurant, Plot no 46 white house dr Henry Bwambale Road, ☏ . 7AM-10PM. Has a good low cost restaurant on the 2nd floor of the hotel.
- Chicken Inn Takeaway (next to Barclays bank). 8AM-8PM. Low cost place to eat.
- White House Hotel, Plot no 46 White house Dr Herry bwambale road (300m from the Barclays bank.), ☏ , . Check-in: 10AM, check-out: 10AM. Clean fan single room with outside bathroom and TV. Clean fan double room with own bathroom and TV. Free breakfast for all rooms. Has it own internet cafe USh 1,500 a hour. Has its own low cost restaurant on the 2nd floor. Clean budget hotel. single room Ugx 21,000.
- Divine Guest House, 42 Kasese Road. Check-in: noon, check-out: 10AM. Single/double rooms with shared dfcilities and breakfast. has Wi-Fi. Single USh 15,000, double USh 25,000.
- Allans Resort, Kasese Road. Check-in: 11AM, check-out: 9AM. Single/double room with own bathroom and cable TV. USh 44000/56000.
- Ataco holiday inn and bar, Stanley Road. Clean double rooms with own bathroom. Double USh 30,000.
- 1 Equator Snow Lodge, Mubuku. On the foothills of the Rwenzori moutains. The cabins are spacious and are solar-powered.
- Friends Internet cafe, Stanley Street. 8AM-9PM. There are also a few more internet cafes around town. USh 1,800 per hour.
- White House Hotel Internet cafe. 20 min USh 500. 40 min USh 1000. USh 1500 an hour.