Kashiwazaki (柏崎) is a city located in the center of Niigata prefecture. It has a long coast along the Japan Sea.
- Kashiwazaki Tourism Association, 1-15-5 Higashi-honcho Kashiwazaki-shi, ☏ .
It is about 300 kilometers northwest of Tokyo, and takes about 3 hours via car by the expressway or minimum 2 hours by the JR Joetsu-Shinkansen bullet train.
- [dead link] Grand Marry Hotel Resort (グランメリーホテルリゾート), 673-13 Kujiranami (10 minutes by car from JR Kashiwazaki Station), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Hotel New Green Kashiwazaki (ホテルニューグリーン柏崎), 1-3-8 Ekimae (1 minute walk from JR Kashiwazaki station), ☏ . Rooms from ¥5570 single, ¥12600 twin.
- Hotel Route Inn Court Kashiwazaki (ホテルルートインコート柏崎), 2-56 Hiyoshicho Kashiwazaki (10 minutes by car from JR Kashiwazaki Station), ☏ . Rooms from ¥5400 single, ¥11600 twin.
- Naniwaya (浪花屋), 3-11-6 Kujiranami (10 minutes walk from JR Kujiranami station), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [dead link] Misakikan, 2-10-39 Banjin (7 minutes by car from JR Kashiwazaki Station), ☏ .
|Routes through Kashiwazaki|
|Niigata ← Nagaoka ←||N S||→ Joetsu → Nagano|
|Niigata ← Nagaoka← JCT ←||N S||→ Joetsu → Toyama|