Kenosee Lake is located by a lake of the same name, which is the largest body of water inside Moose Mountain Provincial Park and serves as its central tourist attraction. Seasonal recreational activities in and around the lake include fishing, hunting, hiking, cycling, swimming, boating, water sports, cross country skiing, snowmobile riding, horseback riding, miniature golf, and 18-hole golf course.
Kenosee Lake is located along Highway 9, about 2-2½ hours southeast of Regina. The are two routes from Regina; 200 km (120 mi) by following Highway 48 from White City (bedroom community just east of Regina), or 230 km (140 mi) by following the Trans-Canada Highway east to Whitewood and then heading south.
- 1 Cannington Manor Provincial Historic Park, Highway 603 (26 km SE of Kenosee Lake), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Established in 1882, the village of Cannington Manor was an attempt by eastern settlers to recreate the aristocratic English lifestyle, all supported by agriculture. During its heyday, the villagers of Cannington Manor took part in fox hunts, dramatics societies, poetry clubs, tennis, cricket and croquet. After struggling for several years due to isolation and low grain prices, the village was abandoned in 1900.
- 1 Moose Mountain Provincial Park. Established as one of Saskatchewan's first provincial parks, Moose Mountain offers year-round activities. With beautiful stands of popular and birch trees along with hilly topography, this park provides an ideal location for visitors to enjoy camping, swimming, boating, golf, tennis and daily programs. An extensive trail system for hiking, mountain biking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling also runs throughout the park. While visiting the park, stop by the visitor centre located in a stately stone chalet surrounded by flower gardens and affording a scenic lake view. Check out the Artist’s Colony or step back in time and learn about a settler's life by exploring historic Cannington Manor. With adventures waiting in every season, Moose Mountain offers new experiences with every visit.
- 2 Kenosee Superslides, Hwy 9, Kenosee Lake, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Kenosee Superslides, near the entrance of Moose Mountain Provincial Park, has 10 waterslides including an eight-storey "free-fall" and an 800-ft lazy canal, plus children's pool with slides and a hot tub. Additional onsite amenities including a large children's play area, cafeteria, gift shop, change rooms, sun shelters and lawned picnic areas with tables, will add to your fun-filled day at the waterpark.
- 3 Golf Kenosee, Hwy 209, Kenosee Lake, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. One of southern Saskatchewan's premier courses, Golf Kenosee sits in an expansive park on the southeast's highest plateau, amidst the forests of Moose Mountain Provincial Park. The 18-hole resort track puts a premium on straight, accurate shots and its sheltered fairways remain player friendly, even on a windy day.
- 4 White Bear Lake Golf Course, 100 Wabimasquah Rd, White Bear First Nation (13 km N of Carlyle, or 8 km S of Moose Mountain Provincial Park), ☏ , toll-free: . An 18-hole course with a championship layout, is renowned for its scenic beauty and quality conditions. This shot-maker’s course has bentgrass greens and the only white silica sand bunkers in southern Saskatchewan. It features three sets of tees, it has long, challenging and well-treed fairways in a highland of hills, lakes and ponds. Tournaments welcome. The clubhouse board room can accommodate groups of 30.
- 1 The Red Market Barn (5 km N of Kenosee Lake on Hwy 9), ☏ . Good place to purchase baked goods, preserves, fruits and vegetables, handmade arts and crafts, and antiques and collectibles. Food available at the different concessions and enjoy live music every Sunday.
- Growlers Restaurant, Hwy 9 White Bear First Nations (at Bear Claw Casino), ☏ . M-F 9AM-9PM, Su 10AM-9PM.
- 1 Bear Claw Casino & Hotel, Hwy 9, White Bear First Nations, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Facility includes a casino (with 132 slot machines and 4 table games), lounge and restaurant, a 35 room hotel, and stalls for campers.
- 2 Kenosee Inn and Cabins, 100 Kenosee Inn Drive, ☏ , toll-free: , ✉ email@example.com. Located in Moose Mountain Provincial Park overlooking Kenosee Lake, Kenosee Inn and Cabins offers hotel rooms and cabin rentals. Hotel facilities include a licensed dining room and lounge, meeting rooms and a fitness area. Park entry fee applies in summer.
- 3 Moosehead Inn, 1 Lakeview Street, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Open May 1 to Sept 30.
- White Bear Lake Resort, White Bear First Nation (8 km S of Kenosee Lake), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Near White Bear Lake Golf Course, two expansive campgrounds in a private setting offer electric and non-electric sites on a first-come first-served basis.
|Routes through Kenosee Lake|
|Yorkton ← Whitewood ←||N S||→ Carlyle → Bowbells|