Khagrachari is a city in Chittagong Division.
Khagrachari (Bengali: খাগড়াছড়ি) is a district in south-eastern Bangladesh. Its local name is "Chengmi" and also known as Phalang Htaung or the Mong Circle. It is the district headquarters of Khagrachari hill district.
A drive of 112 km from Chittagong, by an all-weather metalled road through the green forest brings one to khagrachari, abode of fascinating calm. For tourists seeking nature in restful mood, Khagrachari is an ideal spot. It has three river namely Chengi, Kasalong and Maini.
There are two ways to get in Khagrachari, both by road:
A number of non-stop coach services are available from Dhaka (e.g., Shanti Paribahan, Soudia, S. Alam and Shamoli Paribahan). Gabtoli, Saidabad, Komolapur and Kolabagan are the bus stand name in Dhaka where you can get bus tickets. Bus fare was about 480 Taka (as of 11-May-2012).
From Chittagong you can get local and direct bus (non-stop) to Khagarachari or the other two hill districts (Rangamati and Bandarban). Oxygen-moor is the bus stand name in Chittagong. But there is no bus service will available after 6pm.
- Alutila Hill Approximately 100 meters long a very dark Cave is the mysterious beauty of Alutila hill
- Sapchari waterfall in Khagrachari The waterfall is near to the sapchari village and is emerged out Alutila Hill Range situated by the Chengi River.
- Mung Rajbari in Manikchari.
- Old Tea Garden
- Matai Pukhiri
- Sacred Place
- Goddess Pond
- Sindukchhari Pond
- Buddhist Monastery
- Ramgarh Forests
- Ramgarh Hills & Tilas
- Lakshmichhari Waterfalls
- Hotel Jiran - Double bed non-A/C - Tk. 350-500
- Pajatan Motel (beautiful river view). Phone: 880-351-3126. Central Reservation, BPC Head Office, Dhaka. Phone : 880-2-8119192, 8117855-9/117, Fax: 880-2- 8119192, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. Double bed A/C - Tk.1,500
- Hotel Shoilo Shuborna