Kharagpur is a city in Southwest Bengal.
Kharagpur is an industrial and railway township.
- By train get down at Kharagpur railway station.
- 1 Kharagpur railway station.
- 2 Indian Institute of Technology.
- Hijli shaheed bhawan (iit old building), iit (from iit).
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT).
- Khargeshwar Temple, Inda.
- Balaji Mandir.
- Kalaikunda Air base.
- Salua air base. air base during world war 2
- Railway Garden.
- Hijli eco park (deer park).
- Jagannath Temple.
- Cossey riverside.
- Campus Tour, IIT, Kharagpur (Taxis / rickshaws from Kharagpur Railway Station). 6 AM - 8 PM.
- Khargeshwar temple.
- The shanty restaurants in Bogda bus stand are always ready with cooked food comprising of coarse rice, watery dal etc. The owner will welcome you in such a fashion like that they have been waiting for you only for a long time with their culinary expertise.
- More than 50 restaurants are present all over Kharagpur with delicious food.
- Momos of Salua are also delicious.
- Taj biriyani.
Mahua from Santhal women on the way to Bhosraghat.
- 1 Guin Brothers Hotel & Lodge, Traffic side railway booking counter (Near Railway Station), ☎ . ,
- Hotel Dwarika, Gole Bazar, Bhandari Chawk, ☎ .
- 3 Hotel Greenland (Near industrial area), ☎ .
- Hotel Greenland Towers Pvt. Ltd. (Near Bharat Petrol Pump), ☎ .
- Hotel Hindustan (Near Midnapore College), ☎ .
- 4 Hotel Park, Dhami Centre, Chhota Tengra (Near IIT Kharagpur), ☎ . , Restaurant, Credit Cards accepted, TV in rooms
- 5 Hotel Swagat, DVC/IIT, ☎ .
- 6 Hotel Tamrolipto Park, NH 6, Saha Chowk, Dhekia (Near Tata Metalick Road Crossing), ☎ . ,