Killorglin is the first stop on the Ring of Kerry and renowned for its Puck Fair Festival in August. County Kerry.
Kerry Airport is an international airport and is a 20 min drive from Killorglin. Cork International is a 90 minute drive and Shannon Airport is 2 hours. With 2 International airport within driving distance of Killorglin access is easy. Trains and buses also can be used to get to Killorglin.
Killorglin town is best viewed on foot. Start at either end of the town and discover the true charm of an Irish town.
- Blennerhasset Monument
- Tom Lawlor Bronze Bust
- Carnegie Building
- River Laune
- St James's Church
- Laune Rangers GAA
- Old Mill
- Iron Bridge
- Puck Goat Statue
- Fishery Smokehouse
- New Playground
- Numerous Golf Options
- Outdoor Adventure Center
- There are several local shops where you can pick up a unique Irish gift for a loved one.
They love angel shops in Killorglin and there are a number of them including Angel Haven where you can get an angel reading done by a spiritual healer! Its just after the bridge coming into Killorglin.
- Numerous Restaurant and Pub food available all year round
There are a number of restaurants in Killorglin town including Nicks,the Bianconi,and Jacks restaurant in Cromane. If you want something different try Sol y Sombra Tapas Bar which does tapas at affordable prices and is based in a renovated church dating from the 19th century.
- With 12 pubs you will not go thirsty.
- B&Bs galore and many self-catering options
- 1 Ard na Sidhe, Caragh Lake V93 HV57, ☏ . Simply gorgeous hotel in a Victorian mansion. Great dining. Open Apr-Sept, no dogs. No availability in 2020. B&B double €250.