(Redirected from Kingston)Jump to navigation Jump to search
There's more than one place called Kingston or KIngstown. They are listed here in order of decreasing population size and importance by country:
- Kingston (Jamaica) - the capital city with a population of nearly one million
- Kingston is the oldest and most densely populated suburb of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory with a population of more than 2000 and the location of Canberra Railway Station
- Kingston (Queensland) - in the state of Queensland
- Kingston (Tasmania) - in the state of Tasmania
- Kingston (Victoria) - is a small town in the state of Victoria at 37°22′0″S 143°57′0″E
- Kingston-on-Murray - in the state of South Australia
- Kingston SE - in the state of South Australia
- City of Kingston, local government area in Victoria.
- Kingston (Norfolk Island) - the site of original settlement and ruins
- Kingston (Ontario), a population 123,798 Eastern Ontario city on the beaten-path Windsor-Quebec corridor, is the largest of the four Canadian settlements named "Kingston". The other three are small villages in Atlantic Canada.
- Kingston (New Brunswick), community in Kings County.
- Kingston (Newfoundland and Labrador), in the Bay de Verde District.
- Kingston (Nova Scotia), a village in Kings County.
- Kingstown is the capital of St. Vincent, and the country's largest city and main port
- Kingston Upon Hull, generally just called "Hull" - a city in Yorkshire with a population of more than a quarter of a million
- Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, a borough in southwest London with a population of more than 160,000.
- Kingston, Cambridgeshire, a small village and parish in the East of England.
- Kingston, Devon, civil parish and small scattered village in the South Hams.
- Kingston, Kent, a village and civil parish in the South East England.
- Kingston, Hampshire, a residential area of the city of Portsmouth.
- Kingston, Purbeck, a small village on the Isle of Purbeck.
- Kingston, North Dorset, a village in the County of Dorset.
- Kingston, Milton Keynes, a district in the east side of Milton Keynes.
- Kingston, Bagpuize, a village in the civil parish of Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor.
- Kingston by Ferring, a small civil parish in the Arun District of West Sussex.
- Kingston by Sea, a small area in the Adur District of West Sussex.
- Kingston near Lewes, a village and civil parish in the Lewes District of East Sussex.
- Kingston on Soar, a village and civil parish in the Rushcliffe borough of Nottinghamshire.
- Kingston Seymour, a small village and civil parish in Somerset.
- Kingston St Mary, a village and parish in Somerset.
- Kingston (East Lothian), a small hamlet near North Berwick.
- Kingston (Moray). a small coastal village.
- Kingston (New York) - in the Hudson Valley was the original capital of New York (state) and still has a population of more than 23,000
- Kingston (Massachusetts) - a town on the South Shore (Massachusetts) with a population of more than 12,000
- Kingston (Rhode Island) - a village in North Smithfield in Rhode Island, population more than 5,000
- Kingston (Washington) - on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington (state), population more than 2,000
- Kingston (New Hampshire)
- Kingston (New Zealand) - a village at the southern edge of Lake Wakatipu in Otago, South Island (New Zealand) and the terminus of the Kingston Flyer historic railway service
|This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.|