Jump to navigation Jump to search
From False Bay take the R44 as it snakes along the coast.
- Park anywhere downtown and see the town by foot.
- Whale watching during the spring.
- Play golf at the Arabella Golf Estate.
- Hike through the dense fynbos.
- Swim in Palmiet River and jump off the bridge (or rock if the bridge is too high).
- Home of D.F. Malherbe and sit in his "chair rock".
At any of the many guest houses.
- Kleinmond Self-Catering Accommodation (Kleinmond Self-Catering Accommodation), 11 Second Street, Kleinmond, ☏ . Check-in: 13:00, check-out: 11:00. Offering two fully equipped units, children are welcome. No garden, so no pets. Ideally situated, only a short walk to the shops, banks and post office. Close to the main beach and even closer to the rocky coastal walkway, appreciating many species of Fynbos. Whale watching from May until the end of November. R400-R500 per unit per night.
Take the R44, then reach the N2 via the R43.