Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Betty's Bay
- 1 Caledon — home to mineral-rich hot springs
- 2 Gansbaai — fishing village surrounded by unspoilt marine and terrestrial nature where you can do a Great White Shark cage dive in season.
- 3 Hermanus — heart of the Whale Coast, a great place to whale-watch or visit a wine region
- 4 Kleinmond — holiday town, and 5 Pringle Bay
- 6 Swellendam — one of the oldest European settlements in South Africa, with many buildings of Cape Dutch architecture
- Struisbaai – fishing and holiday town, popular for spearfishing.
- 1 Agulhas National Park — the southern tip of Africa, with plenty of birdwatching opportunities
- 2 De Hoop Nature Reserve — offers coastal and mountain walking, with spectacular views and plenty of opportunities for whale watching
- 3 Bontebok National Park — a 28-km² park dedicated to the preservation of bonteboks, a type of antelope
- The R43 and R44 connects all the towns to the N2.
- The Cape Floral Region Protected Areas are inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List