Kozushima is a volcanic island in Tokyo prefecture, about 170 km south of Tokyo city in the Philippine Sea. It is one of the Izu Seven Islands group of the seven northern islands of the Izu archipelago. Kōzushima is also within the boundaries of the Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park.
The island is administered by Tōkyō and is about 30 km (19 mi) northwest of the Miyake-jima and 14 km (8.7 mi) southwest of the Nii-jima. Kōzushima is administratively part of Kōzushima Village under Ōshima Subprefecture of Tokyo Metropolis. As of 2017, the island's population was 1,952.
Tokaikisen  operates a daily overnight ferry from Tokyo's Takeshiba pier, near the Daimon metro station. Leaving Tokyo at 22:00, and arriving 10:00 - prices vary seasonally but expect to pay around ¥6500 for a reclining seat.Ferry service is also available from Shimoda.
- 1 Mt. Tenjo.
- Kozushima Hot Spring Center. 10:00-21:00 (entry until 20:00), Closed:Wednesday. Public bath. saunas, jacuzzis, indoor hot spring facilities, and a vast open-air bath. Swimsuits required for open-air bath only. Adult ¥800, 15-under ¥400.
- Akazaki Shiokaze Wooden Trail (15 minutes by bus from Kozushima Port). Wooden walking course reaches of the Akasaki coast on the north side of the island.
- [dead link] Dive Nangoku, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Spoken languages Thai, English & Japanese.
- [dead link] Aqua Mate Diving Club, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tears Blue Diving, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
In low season, all the restaurants on the island might be closed. Bring your own food or have the ability to cook your own food if you are staying at a campsite. There are also a few shops in town where you can buy groceries.
- [dead link] Takouwan camping ground, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Deck tent: ¥1000 per person per day, free tent: ¥400 per person per day.
- Hotel Kozukan (神津館), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. from ¥10,500 per night per person (dinner and breakfast included).
- Syusou(Ryokan), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. ¥7500 per night per person (dinner and breakfast included).