Kulusuk is a town on the island of Kulusuk in Greenland.
Meaning "the chest of a black guillemot" in Greenlandic, Kulusuk is one of the largest towns in Eastern Greenland, with a population of around 310.
The airport has a tax-free shop and a small souvenir store where one could get their passport stamped for free.
There are few vehicles in Kulusuk. Walking is a good way to see the town, and bicycles can be hired at Hotel Kulusuk.
Hotel Kulusuk offers free airport transfers. If you're not staying there you may have to walk from the airport to town, about a 40-minute walk
- Church. built with the remains of a shipwreck
- Kayak demonstration.
- Inuit drum dance.
- Museum. small museum run by a local Greenlandic family based in Kulusuk
- Post Office.
- Pilersuisoq Market.
- Hotel Kulusuk, 3915 Kulusuk, ☏ . Restaurant and bar on premises. Accepts all major credit cards.
- Arvid Thastum, ☏ . private home 250 DKK inc. breakfast.
- Geo Utuaq, ☏ . private home. basic facilities
There is mobile phone coverage around Kulusuk and Tasiilaq and some more places in the area. Greenland is not part of the EU, so roaming prices are much higher than in the EU. See also https://telepost.gl and your telephone operator.