Jump to navigation Jump to search
Le Diamant is a city in Martinique.
- Maison de Médard Aribot or Maison du bagnard on the morne Larcher.
- Anse Cafard Memorial or Cap 110 : monument in remembrance of a crash of a ship bringing slaves and all the victims of the slave trade. The statues are facing the orientated towards 110 degrees which is Africa.
- The very long beach bordered by a forest.
- City museum.
- Wooden church.
- Scuba dive at the diamond rock.
- The far right part of the beach has some good waves when the swell is coming from the south. Popular with bodyboarders. Be careful with currents.
- Hike up Morne Larcher.
- Brasserie Caramel.
- Diamond Rock Hotel : resort hotel.