Jump to navigation Jump to search
Le Diamant is a city in Martinique.
- Maison de Médard Aribot or Maison du bagnard on the morne Larcher.
- Anse Cafard Memorial or Cap 110 : monument in remembrance of a crash of a ship bringing slaves and all the victims of the slave trade. The statues are facing the orientated towards 110 degrees which is Africa.
- The very long beach bordered by a forest.
- City museum.
- Wooden church.
- Scuba dive at the Diamond Rock.
- The far right part of the beach has some good waves when the swell is coming from the south. Popular with bodyboarders. Be careful with currents.
- Hike up Morne Larcher.
- New Cap, 97223 Route de l'anse Caffard. Cocktails and food on a deck overlooking the beach. +596 596 76 12 99.
- Diamant Les Bains - Résidence hôtelière,92 Rue Justin Roc. Great beach setting, which you can see from the pool or also possibly your room, with Diamond Rock off in the distance. +596 596 76 40 14. $174.