Lehi is a city of 50,000 that is known for Lehi Roller Mills and Thanksgiving Point.
The I-15 freeway runs directly through the middle of Lehi. Exit 279 takes you to Main Street; head west to get to downtown. Exit 284 will take you to Thanksgiving Point.
FrontRunner. A commuter rail line that runs between Ogden, the Salt Lake City Intermodal Hub, and Provo, passes through Lehi. Service currently runs every hour on weekdays (with more frequent service during rush hours) and every hour or two on Saturdays. One-way fares range from $2.50-10.30 depending on how far you travel.
- Hutchings Museum of Natural History, 55 N Center St, ☎ . Tu-Sa 11AM-5PM. An eclectic museum featuring the collections of John Hutchings: rocks & minerals, stuffed birds, fossils and shells, pioneer and Native American items, plus memorabilia from the Wild West, including a small "shrine" to Porter Rockwell. $4/adult, $3/child, student, and senior.
- Thanksgiving Point, 3003 N Thanksgiving Way (take I-15 exit 284, turn onto Club House Dr, then take N Thanksgiving Way and head south; you can't miss the iconic water tower), toll-free: . Thanksgiving Point is home to a number of attractions, particularly geared at families. Thanksgiving Point offers varied classes and is often the site of festivals and activities, so check the calendar for special events such as the Scottish Festival (June), the Great Salt Lake Truck Show (August), and much more .
- 1 Thanksgiving Point Farm Country, ☎ . Apr-Oct: M-Sa 10AM-8PM; Nov-Mar 10AM-5PM. A petting zoo, farms animals including peacocks and rabbits, pony rides, and wagon rides through "Farm Country." The main building has a giftshop and a small museum featuring the production of milk. $5/person; admission includes pony ride for children ages 3-12 and a wagon ride for everyone.
- 2 Thanksgiving Point Gardens, 3900 N Garden Dr (from I-15 exit 284, continue west down Club House Dr; turn right onto Garden Dr at the end of the road), ☎ . Apr-Oct: M-Sa 10AM-8PM. Large, beautiful sculpted grounds hidden in a bowl in the valley. The gardens also include the Children's Discovery Garden with a Noah's Ark play fountain and a small maze. Inside the main entance building is a giftshop and the Trellis Café (11AM-3PM, $5-10). Full garden: $10/adult, $6/child (3-12), $9/senior; Children's Garden only $6/adult, $4/child (3-12)..
- 3 Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life (giant building with dinosaurs coming out of it), ☎ . M-Sa 10AM-8PM. Museum of natural history with lots of dinosaurs and activities for kids. The museum also has an IMAX facility to screen 3D movies. The museum is also home to the Expedition Café. $10/adult, $8/child (3-12) and senior (65+); add $5 for IMAX movie.
- Lehi Legacy Center, 123 N Center St, ☎ . Recreation center in downtown Lehi.
- Cornbelly's, 3003 N Thanksgiving Way (west of Water Tower Plaza)), ☎ . October: M-Th 4-10PM, Sa 10AM-11PM. A top-rated corn maze and fall fun attractions at Thanksgiving Point. $9-11 for maze only, up to $20 for all activities. Save $1 per ticket if you order online..
- Thanksgiving Point Golf Course, 3300 W Clubhouse Dr., ☎ . 8AM - dusk. The largest golf club in Utah (200 acres). $31 - $87.
- Murdock Canal Trail. Paved 17-mile multi-user trail, for cyclists, walkers, runners, and rollerbladers, that runs along the majestic Wasatch Mountains. Be sure to obey trail traffic signs.
- Lehi Roller Mills, 833 E Main St, toll-free: . M-Sa 9AM-5PM. The historic mill, featured in the movie "Footloose," is known for its tasty flour and bakery mixes. They run a small giftshop next to the mill, right after you get off the freeway and head towards downtown.
- Thanksgiving Point Water Tower Plaza, 3003 N Thanksgiving Way, ☎ . M-Sa 10AM-8PM. A few shops in a quaint setting, namely the Emporium.
- Outlets at Traverse Mountain, 3700 North Cabelas Blvd., ☎ . M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 11AM-6PM. Over 50 outlet stores.
- 1 Cabella's, 2502 Cabela's Blvd, ☎ . M-F 9AM-9PM, Sa 8AM-9PM, Su 10AM-6PM. Outdoor equipment, hunting supplies. Aquarium, taxidermy displays. In-store restaurant.
- Porter's Place, 24 W Main St, ☎ . "Food from the Old West" and a shrine to Porter Rockwell, the grizzly lawman of the frontier. $10-15.
- Harvest Restaurant, 3003 N Thanksgiving Way (inside Water Tower Plaza), ☎ . 11AM-9PM. "Simple yet elegant" restaurant at Thanksgiving Point. $15-30.
- Thai House Cuisine, 288 West Main St, ☎ . Local Thai restaurant.
- Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, 72 North 850 E, ☎ . Local Japanese restaurant chain.
- Deli, Bakery, and Ice Cream Shop at Thanksgiving Point, 3003 N Thanksgiving Way (inside Water Tower Plaza), ☎ . M-Th 10AM-8PM, FSa 10AM-9PM. $5-10.
- Kneaders Bakery & Cafe, 1384 E State Road 92, ☎ . Local bakery and restaurant chain similar to Panera Bread.
- Mountain West Burrito, 2975 W. Clubhouse Ln, ☎ . Fast, fresh, and local.
- JCW's, 3605 Thanksgiving Way, ☎ . Modern local burger joint.
- Marriott Courtyard Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, 2801 West Club House Dr, ☎ .
- Marriott SpringHill Suites Lehi at Thanksgiving Point, 2447 W Executive Parkway, ☎ .
- Home2 Suites by Hilton at Thanksgiving Point, 3051 West Club House Dr, ☎ .
- Hampton Inn Lehi-Thanksgiving Point, 3576 North Maple Loop, ☎ .
- Timpanogos Cave National Monument
- Alta including Alta and Snowbird Ski Resorts
- Provo Canyon including Sundance Ski Resort, Bridal Veil Falls, Alpine Loop scenic drive, Provo River (fly fishing, restful tubing and rafting), and Mount Timpanogos (18-hour hike)
- Antelope Island
- Park City
|Routes through Lehi|
|Salt Lake City ← Draper ←||N S||→ American Fork → St. George|
|Salt Lake City ← Draper ←||N S||→ American Fork → Richfield|