North America > United States of America > Southwest (United States of America) > Utah > Wasatch Range > Draper
Draper is a city in Utah.
- Salt Lake City International Airport, 776 North Terminal Dr, ☎ , toll-free: . (IATA: SLC) Located about 30 minutes north of Draper, Salt Lake International serves as Delta Air Lines' mid-country hub, with over 120 daily departures for Delta alone. It has direct international flights to various cities in Mexico and Canada, as well as to Paris.
- TRAX Light Rail. UTA TRAX offers an inexpensive $2.50 ride from the airport to Draper via the Green and Blue Lines.
- FrontRunner Commuter Rail. FrontRunner runs between Ogden and Provo with a stop in Draper.
Utah Transit Authority operates a few routes in Draper Utah.
- F514, the 300 West Flex, runs from the Draper FrontRunner station north to the Living Planet Aquarium, South Jordan FrontRunner station and the Sandy Civic Center Trax Station. Be advised that the F514 does not run on weekends.
- F546, the Draper Flex, stops at the hotels at State Street and E12150 S on the way to Draper Peaks Shopping Center, the Crescent View Trax station and the Draper Town Center Trax station.
- Living Planet Aquarium, 12033 South Lone Peak Parkway (Take UTA bus F514 from Draper FrontRunner, South Jordan FrontRunner or Sandy Civic Center Trax Station.), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. See all types of marine life from penguins to sharks. $14.95-19.95.
- Hang Gliding / Paragliding. Favorable wind patterns make Draper's Point of the Mountain one of the best gliding locations in the world, and people have been gliding from this spot since the 1920s.
- 1 Cowabunga Bay Water Park. - located in Draper
- Draper Peaks Shopping Center, 200 East 12300 South (UTA Bus 811 from Kimball's Lane Trax station. The F546 bus Runs from the Crescent View and Draper Town Center Trax Stations.). M-Sa, 10AM-9PM, Su 10AM-6PM. Multiple stores including Kohls, Ross, Petco, Famous Footwear, Michaels and Dress Barn.
- Goodwood Barbacue Company, 133 E 12300 S. $10-20.
- Guadalahonkey's Restaurant, 136 East 12300 South, ☎ . Draper's original Mexican restaurant since 1988. $7-15.
- Donkey Tails.
- Mountain Shadows RV Park, 13275 S Minute Man Dr., ☎ , e-mail: EnjoyUtah@mountain-shadows.com. 50 amp full service hookups; very tight turns and very small sites; lots of tree cover; . Campground is very close to I-15 (good and bad issues with this).
|Routes through Draper|
|Salt Lake City ← Sandy ←||N S||→ Lehi → St. George|
|Salt Lake City ← Sandy ←||N S||→ Lehi → Richfield|