Lenawee County is in Southeast Michigan.
- 1 Walker Tavern.
- 2 Saint Elizabeth's Church. Historic church building
- 3 Gamaliel Thompson House. Historic house
Blissfield, Michigan is the place to go for antique shopping. The village historic downtown shops house mostly antique and gift shops. It's real easy to spend most of the day walking though the creaky wood floored shops looking at just about anything you can think of from the past.
- Southern Michigan Railroad Society. Operates historic rail tours.
- 1 Goose Creek Grasslands.
- 2 Hidden Lake Gardens.
- 3 Lake Hudson State Recreation Area. The first dark sky preserve in the United States.
- 4 Hayes State Park. Has a beach
- 1 Beckeys Kountry Kitchen, 631 W. Adrian St., Blissfield (US223 Ten minutes West of US23), ☏ . 7am to 9pm. A Blissfield, Michigan Restaurant featuring Fried Chicken, Ribs, Homemade Jams Jellies and Breads.