Leonardtown is a city in Southern Maryland.
Leonardtown is on Route 5. About 1.5 hours from Annapolis and 1 hour from Washington D.C. The Southern Maryland express can take visitors between the area and major airports nearby.
- [dead link] Hillside Ride, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Hillside Ride at Breton Bay is a premier, full valet with shuttle service, mobile advertisement company that uses Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEVs) $5 dollar donation to Ride All Day. Small children ride free..
Leonardtown has a vibrant arts and entertainment district, home to a music school, art galleries, a chocolatier, a painting studio, and shops for antiques and flowers.
- Port of Leonardtown Public Park, ☏ , fax: , ✉ Leonardtown.Commissioners@verizon.net. A little known secret hidden along the McIntosh Run in Leonardtown is the Port of Leonardtown Public Park. This developing passive park and winery is the launch point of a nearly three mile serene canoe/kayak trail. As you paddle along the McIntosh Run you will pass thru a 58 acre FIDS (Forest Interior Dwelling Species) Habitat. This area is home to bald eagle families, Baltimore Orioles, wild turkeys and many other bird species. The trail terminates at the beautiful, new Leonardtown Wharf Public Park. Bring a picnic lunch or stroll up to Leonardtown Square and enjoy lunch at one of our many fine restaurants
The local Amish communities have auctions where they sell crafts like quilts.
- Port of Leonardtown Winery, 23190 Newtowne Neck Road, ☏ . 12PM-6PM. A cooperative winery that sources its grapes from a dozen vineyards in Southern and Eastern Maryland.
- Old Towne Pub, 22785 Washington St, ☏ .
- Executive Inn & Suite Park Avenue Hotel, 41655 Park Ave, ☏ , fax: . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. Newly Constructed in 2008,3 Floors, Elevator,Spacious Lobby, Meeting/Conference Room to accommodate small functions, Fitness Center/Sauna, Gift Shop, Bar & Cafe/Lounge Room, Continental Breakfast, Business Center, 100% Non-Smoking.