Jump to navigation Jump to search
Letterfrack is a small village in Connemara.
- 1 Connemara National Park, Letterfrack (15km north of Clifden on the N59), ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Situated near Letterfrack, the Park covers some 2,000 hectares of scenic countryside, rich in wildlife on the slopes of the Twelve Bens. Attractions include exhibitions, nature trails, audio-visual show. In addition there is a summer programme of walks, talks and special events for younger visitors. Access for visitors with disabilities in the Visitor Centre.
- 2 Kylemore Abbey & Victorian Walled Gardens. is a major attraction and includes some rooms on display, a church, a mausoleum, woods, a restaurant and tea rooms, a craft shop and great views. If you want to see the gardens, arrive early because you have to take a shuttle to get there and back, and you don't want to miss the last shuttle.
- 3 Diamond Hill. prominent hill 442 m (1,450 ft)
- Connemara Self Catering beside Connemara National Park (Located at the foot of The Connemara National Park overlooking Laurel bay and just 2 mins walk from Letterfrack Village). High quality, comfortable home away from home accommodation which will ensure you have a memorable holiday.
- Mitchell's Cottage, Letterfrack. This self catering. Homestead of Mitchell Henry of Kylemore Abbey fame, who brought much need employment to the area in the 1800s.