Lewisburg is a beautiful town in southern Central Tennessee. Once the pencil capital of the world, Lewisburg still boasts a strong industrial environment and is home to the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders and Exhibitors Association World Headquarters.
From Exit 37 of I-65, take Highway 50 toward Lewisburg. Highway 50 becomes Ellington Bypass, the main commercial corridor of Lewisburg. From Exit 32 of I-65, take Highway 373 toward Lewisburg. Highway 373 becomes West Commerce and leads straight to the Lewisburg Square where there are city and county offices, downtown shops and the Dixie Theatre, home of the Marshall County Community Theatre.
- Goats, Music and More Festival (second weekend in October). The festival, in honor of the famous fainting goat breed from Marshall County, features some of the top acts in music and has welcomed such entertainers as Charlie Daniels, Lorie Morgan, Ronnie Milsap, John Anderson, Johnny Lee, Kentucky Headhunters, Confederate Railroad, Richocet, Exile, Percy Sledge, Delbert McClinton, T.G. Shepherd, B.J. Thomas and more. The festival draws visitors from all 50 states, 5 countries and more than 70 of the 95 counties in Tennessee each year and has been named a Top 20 Event in the Southeast three times.
- Sports Zone, 928 N Ellington Pkwy, ☏ .
- Omar's Steakhouse, 400 N Ellington Pkwy, ☏ .
- La Fuente, 505 E. Church St, ☏ .
- Celebration Inn, 1234 Nashville Hwy, ☏ .
- Richland Inn, 723 E Commerce St, ☏ .
- Walking Horse Lodge, 255 North Ellington Parkway, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Routes through Lewisburg|
|Nashville ← Columbia ←||N S||→ Elkmont → Birmingham|
|Nashville ← Franklin ←||N S||→ Fayetteville → Huntsville|