There are two main areas of interest. One is the Cool Springs area, which is identified by its corporate and retail growth surrounding one of the largest malls in the Southeast, the CoolSprings Galleria. The other is historic downtown Franklin which retains much of its small town charm. It is a walkable, friendly historic downtown district, recognized as a Great American Main Street.
The south end of Main Street, sometimes referred to as Five Points, is joined by Highways 431 (Lewisberg Pike) and 31 (Columbia Pike) from the South, and Hillsboro Road and Franklin Road from Nashville. Franklin Road turns into Main Street in downtown. If traveling from interstate 65, take exit 68, Cool Springs Blvd. and head west until it dead ends into Mack Hatcher. Turn right, then the first left which is Franklin Road. This will bring you past The Factory at Franklin and into the public square in downtown Franklin. If you want more information when you arrive, there is a visitor center on Main Street in a tiny, historic building called McPhail, across from Baskin Robbins.
Downtown Franklin can easily be explored by foot. Main Street is the primary location for store fronts, but the various side streets also offer shopping and dining.
- Franklin Trolley Tours. Also known as Hello Trolley, runs through various areas of interest including Cool Springs, Downtown Franklin, and The Factory. +1 615-522-8007
- The Factory at Franklin. A revitalized former stove factory that offers shopping, dining, and lots more, in a unique, rustic setting. Factory Row showcases local artists and their work, providing regular glimpses into the artists work as they paint, draw, craft while you watch.
- Franklin Theatre, 419 Main Street, ☏ , email@example.com.
- 1 Coolsprings Galleria, 1800 Galleria Blvd, ☏ . I-65 South exit 69.
- Landmark Booksellers, 114 E. Main St.
- Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant, 120 Fourth Ave S.
- The Red Pony, 108 Bridge St. Located in the former Franklin Jail.
- Franklin Mercantile Deli, 100 4th Ave N.
- Cork & Cow, 403 Main St, ☏ . Mexican cuisine.
- McCreary's Irish Pub, 414 Main St. Irish pub fare.
- 1 Restaurants at The Factory at Franklin, 230 Franklin Road, Franklin, TN, ☏ . Mexican and seafood restaurants, among others.
- McCreary's Irish Pub & Eatery, 414 Main St.
- The Pond, 595 Hillsboro Rd.
- Clarion Pointe Franklin - Nashville Area, 6210 Hospitality Drive, ☏ . 37064.
- Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs, ☏ .
- Supertonicguitar, 3983 Carothers Pkwy Ste E-3, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve been practicing guitar for years but you still feel like you’re going no where, this may be your lucky day.
This piece of reading will not only help you understand the best way of learning but also tell you where to take the best guitar lessons in Franklin.
- Nashville is roughly 15 to 20 minutes north via Interstate 65
- Leiper's Fork
|Routes through Franklin|
|Nashville ← Brentwood ←||N S||→ Columbia → Birmingham|
|Owensboro ← Nashville ←||N S||→ Lewisburg → Huntsville|