If you are traveling from Tirana to Librazhd you can take the bus or minibus at the South-East Terminal on the way to Elbasan road from 12:15 until 14:00 every day.
It is also possible to travel from Tirana to Librazhd by taking any Korça, Qafë-Thanë, Pogradec, Bilisht, or Erseke-bound bus or minibus. Similarly, to travel to Tirana you can often take minibuses and buses coming from these locations.
Bus rides to Librazhd are 250 lek, while minibus (furgon) rides will cost 400 lek.
Librazhd is a fairly small city, so you can travel quite easily on foot.
- Shebenik-Jabllanice National Park . The park contains a number of wild flora and fauna as well as a number of rare and endemic plants and mountains over 2,200 meters.
- Gezim Hidri, Near the town center, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Local artist Gezim Hidri works with mosaics, motifs, oil paintings, sculpture, stone carving, etc. He is working on a mosaic of the Chelsea football club owner Roman Abramovich. Contact Iridion Bahiti at the number above for a free tour of his studio and stone-cutting workshop, or visit the artist's website.
- Librazhd Ethnographic Museum. In the environment of this museum is presented the economic life of the country's population developed on the basis of the living conditions of the climate and the establishment of settlements. An important place is the family setting as a guest house that reflects the good hospitality tradition and the home of bread. In this environment are located characteristic features of the rural apartment. Librazhd is located in a very favorable geographic position development of different skills such as stone, wood, and metal processing.
- Koshorishtit Church (Church cave) (The Hermit Cave). Koshorisht Hermit's Church, a unique cultural monument, believed to be a creation of the 9th-12th century AD. It is a unique and historical site. This cave church is on a cliff in height about 70 meters from the river of Qarrishta where Mary and the disciples were painted during a ceremony. It retains its original colours despite the padsing of time. Many of the residents of these areas go to visit a shrine that brings you luck. Many other visitors, local and foreign tourists, remain captivated by its beauty.
- Bee Rock Cave. Located northwest of the village of Monte Pear Librazhdit district, on the eastern slope of Mount Polis and rocky ravine Bee Rock with height 1409 m.
- 1 Shebenik lake (Circuses and Shebenik Glacial Lakes). This lake is on the northern slope of Shebenik Peak, at 1800 m altitude, in a large circus glacial complex. Here glacial forms are developed. There are crystal-clear water and cool. During winter freezes on the surface. It stands for rich vibrant world.
- 2 Polis Mountain. The mountain is about 80 km from Tirana, is between Elbasan and Librazhd in a place called Mirake. There is diverse vegetation which is an attraction for different biologists. 6 months of the year is covered by snow. There can be developed winter tourism, winter sports, horseback riding, skiing, etc.
- 3 Cave of the Old lady. In Gizavesh Village there is a cave known with the name “Cave of the Old Lady”. Because it is thought and said that before there has lived an old lady. Many years ago, it was thought that this cave connected two villages, Gizavesh and Librazhd Katund, but now this road is blocked. In the entrance there is a water spring and in the cave there are special stones that sparkle. To visit the cave, you must have lighting.
- 4 Egnatia road route. Street Egnatia, which is also known as “Via Egnatia”, is one of the major roads with importance of the ancient world. It was built in 149-120 BC by the Roman proconsul of Macedonia. Via Egnatia has known trade, historical battles, church preachers, roman and ottoman religions. This road is still kept untouched, throughout the upstream of Shkumbin river, particularly in mountainous areas of Librazhd from Miraka to Qukës.
- 5 Kamara bridge. The object, which was declared "Cultural monument" is about 20 km northeast of Elbasan, 5 km before reaching the town of Librazhd, directly on the Shkumbin river bed. It was built in 1715 by Ahmad from Elbasan, according to the inscription on the plaque of Turkish stone in the bridge, which is now preserved in the museum of Librazhd.
Visit the bazaar on Saturdays and Mondays behind the Taçi gas station
Market Luani has products from all over Europe and products from the United States at extremely low prices. The owner is extremely friendly and nice and the store has a friendly atmosphere. The store is down the stairs from the Albanian Post Office on the stairs on the left hand side of the building.
- 1 Ura e Lizës, Rruga Elbasan-Librazhd (2 km from Elbasan City Centre), ☏ . 08:00-22:00. Restaurant serving traditional Albanian food. Inexpensive, family friendly, spacious with ample parking, friendly staff, and warm atmosphere. US$5.
- 2 Rozafa Fish City, Labinot-Fushë, Elbasan (This place stands between Elbasan and Librazhd.). Rozafa Fish City is a place where you can enjoy a great day. It stands between tow cities of Elbasan and Librazhd. By car, it takes 5 min from Elbasan to Fish City and from Librazhd, it takes nearly 15 minutes. This place offers almost everything. It has a great restaurant serving all types of food: sea food, meat and traditional food of the area. Service is quick. When you walk around the place you seem the place is built on a communism military base that is now turned into an attractive place. It has a playground for kids and families can enjoy their drinks in an open area. Whereas the hotel is pretty luxurious and it costs €50 per night.
There are several bars or as native people call them lokale are spread all over the city centre. People enjoy their time by spending their afternoons and having mostly coffee, types of tea. One of the places where you can have a good cup of coffee at near by the river of Shkumbin called Bar-Restaurant Sopoti. On the other side of Sopoti you can also visit Emiljano or Corner One.
- Lindi Komplex, Town Square (across from the City Hall), ☏ . A room with two beds is 2000 lek a night and includes coffee, tea, or espresso as well as washing and ironing for those staying longer. Furthermore, extended visitors may negotiate lower prices. There is no reception, but you may inquire for a room at the attached bar which is open until midnight. The owner's name is Agron Gurra. 2000 lek.