This town has a vibrant shoemaking industry that rivals the one in Marikina. It is home to about 37,000 people (census, 15 August 2015) .
Jeepneys have trips from San Pablo, but are limited, and there are few to no jeepneys operating at night. It is far more convenient to rent a car (or a van for large groups) to reach Liliw due to this.
- 1 St. John the Baptist Parish Church. Baroque-style church with red façade, constructed as part of the reducción in 1578.
Cold water river resorts
- Batis ng Liliw, Nagcarlan-Liliw Road, Ilaya Palina.
- Tsinelas Festival - promotes the local wooden slipper (bakya) industry of the town.
- 1 Pamilihang Bayan ng Liliw, Liliw-Majayjay Road.
- 1 Arabela, 503 Rizal Street, Rizal, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. 11:15AM-7PM. Italian dishes, not limited to pasta and pizza, and a selection of cakes and pastries at their bakery. Location rather quite has too low headroom (approximately 5′3″). House style pasta: ₱270-300; pesto: ₱280-320; pizza: ₱290-405 (depending on size and thickness).
- Kaylhans Leisure Farm, Nagcarlan-Liliw Road, ☏ . Private resort with swimming pool and jacuzzi. Has A/C bahay kubo cottages with satellite TV and hot water shower.
- Tree Farm, Magdalena-Liliw Road, Ibaba Palina. A/C rooms with hot water shower. Has a swimming pool, basketball and volleyball court, gym, and strawberry farm.