Jump to navigation Jump to search
Limoges is one of several communities that make up The Nation township.
- Gagnon Park, 1770 Calypso Road, Gagnon (5 km east of Limoges), ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. An historic site where you can find an authentic 1880s house used as a museum.
- 1 Calypso Water Park, 2015 Calypso St (take Highway 417 to Limoges Road (exit 79) north, then take the first right and proceed 1 km), ☏ . June: 10AM-5PM, July to late Aug: 10AM-7PM, late Aug to early Sep: 10AM-5PM. Canada's biggest theme waterpark: over 35 slides, 100 water games and 2 theme rivers. Half-day pass from 2PM or 3PM $40, day pass $50, parking $9, locker $9. Shuttle from Ottawa (July to mid-Aug) $15 return.
- Rodolphe Latreille Park. Baseball diamond, splash pad (June 1-Sep 30: daily 10AM-8PM), beach volleyball court, basketball court, tennis court, gazebo/restaurant, skate park, playground structures, lawn bowling/bocci/ croquet.
- Limoges Skating Rink, on Mabel Street near the Limoges Road intersection (next to the Annexe St-Viateur). The rink is open during the summer season for roller skates sports as the surface is paved.
- New Bun Key Restaurant, 126 Ottawa St, ☏ . W-M 5PM-9:45PM. Chinese and Canadian food.
- 1 Boboul Restaurant & Pizza, 525 Limoges Rd, ☏ . M-W 6AM-9PM, Th-Sa 6AM-9:30PM, Su 7AM-7PM.
- Joe's Pizza Shop, 550 Limoges Rd, ☏ . Daily 11AM-9:30PM. Pizza, salad, fried chicken.
- The Purple Rooster, South Indian Drive, ☏ . Fast food restaurant
- Kittawa Camping, 651 Limoges Rd (at Exit 79 off the 417 Trans-Canada Highway), ☏ . For tents, vans, or any size of RV. Hot tubs, heated in-ground pool, fresh water lake. Paddleboats and kayaks available for rent. playground, woodland trails, hundred-acre forest. Baseball diamond, petanque (bocce ball) pitch, darts, bridge, cribbage, sandbags. Movies under the stars on a giant outdoor screen. Line dancing on Friday nights. “Chez Stan’s” Restaurant (7AM-7PM). RVs $35-63 plus tax per night, tents $28-31.
More accommodation is available in Embrun.
- Post Office, 532 Limoges Rd. M-F 8:30AM-noon, 2PM-5:45PM; Sa 9AM-noon.
|Routes through Limoges|
|North Bay ← Ottawa ←||W E||→ becomes → Rigaud → Montreal|