Little Cayman is the smallest and least developed of the three Cayman Islands. Just 10 miles long and 1 mile wide (16.1km by 1.6km), it is one of the premier diving locations on the planet with over 50 dive sites, including the world-famous Bloody Bay Wall. Little Cayman has a population of less than 170 and is virtually uninhabited.
- Edward Bodden Airfield (IATA: MWCL), Phone: 345-948-0021. A 3000 ft (914 m) barely paved runway.
- Most boats are docked on the south side of the island.
- Providing air service between the three islands' airports is:
- Cayman Airways, Phone: 345-949-2311, .
- Red-Footed Booby Bird Nature Reserve, ☎ 345-948-1010, fax: 345-948-1011. Blossom Village. A UNESCO-designated Nature Reserve site of over 200 acres for Red-footed Booby birds, it has the largest colony in the Western hemisphere. Also Frigate birds, Egrets, Herons, West Indian Whistling Ducks, and Black-necked Stilts.
- Owen Island is an uninhabited island located about 200 yards off the South Town shore. Kayakers, rowers or strong swimmers can enjoy it's deserted shores.
- Point o' Sand Beach on the eastern end of the island has views of Cayman Brac.
- Diving is the main attraction. There are over 50 dive sites ranging from shallow dives of 20 feet to deep dives of 6,000 feet. 
- Beach activities.
- Mermaid's Boutique sells clothing, jewelry, sundries, etc. Located at Little Cayman Beach Resort.
- Village Square Market is the only grocery store in Little Cayman. Sells groceries, lumber, fishing supplies, etc. Prices are exceedingly high here, so another option is to bring in groceries from out of the country, or from the various supermarkets on Grand Cayman.
- Hungry Iguana Restaurant, ☎ 345-948-0007, fax: 345-948-0009. At Paradise Villas.
- Birds of Paradise Restaurant, at Little Cayman Beach Resort.
- [dead link]Sam McCoy's Diving & Fishing Lodge, ☎ 345-948-0026, toll-free: 800-626-0496, fax: 345-948-0057. North Side. The locally-owned resort. Bar, pool, all inclusive. $150-$250.
- Little Cayman Beach Resort, ☎ 345-948-1033, toll-free: 800-327-3835, fax: 345-948-1040. Blossom Village. The largest and most crowded resort on the island. $200-$350.
- Southern Cross Club, ☎ 345-948-1099, toll-free: 800-899-2582, fax: 317-636-9503. South Hole Sound. Duplex cottages, nine rooms and 3 suites on outstanding beach. Package including meals. No TV. $250-$300.
- Pirates Point Resort, Phone: 345-948-1010, from US and Canada dial direct 1-345-948-1010 (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) [dead link]. The best food on the island, by Little Cayman's only award-winning chef. Eleven rooms in cottages, 4 of which are oceanfront with ceiling fans/floor fans and porches on the oceanside. Five of the 11 rooms are set back from the oceanfront and have AC. One of the rooms is designated for singles only. $350+.
- Paradise Villas, ☎ 1-877-322-9626. 6 duplex style villas, 12 units, all oceanfront, restaurant, bar, and pool.
- Conch Club Condos, South Hole Sound, ☎ 345 948-1026 from the US 561 283-1715. Luxury 2 and 3 bedroom ocean front condominiums. Fully-equipped kitchens, swimming pools, hot tub, kayaks and bicycles. All units are air conditioned and have ceiling fans. Internet access via free WiFi. $250+.
- [dead link]Blue Lagoon, ☎ 345-948-1065. Box 10010, Wonder Lane. Low-cost alternative to the big resorts. Restaurant, bar, and 12 oceanfront rooms, all with AC, starting at US$80 dbl occ.
- Medical service is provided by a clinic staffed by a full-time nurse. Doctors visit weekly from Cayman Brac.