Loganville is accessible by taking US 78 east from Atlanta towards Snellville and Athens or on Interstate 20 and get of at Georgia State Route 20
Transport to the Atlanta region includes:
- Atlanta International Airport
- Area Interstates( 20, 285, 85, 985, 675, 75)
- Georgia and U.S. highways
- Gainesville, Athens, or Atlanta bus or train stations
Loganville has many major roads and streets
- U.S 78 (Atlanta Highway)
- Georgia State Route 20 (Main Street)
- Old Loganville Road
- Georgia State Route 81
- Rosebud Road
- Corn Dawgs, 955 Leone Avenue, ☏ . Friday 5pm-10pm Saturday 10am-10pm Sunday 10am-7pm. Corn Dawgs is one of the closest corn mazes in Metro Atlanta. It offers a corn maze/small amusement park September through November. Then during the winter months it is a ice skating is there Age 3 and up $12 Age 2 and under Free.
Atlanta Highway is filled with tens of restaurants, stores, gas stations, and hotels that makes Loganville a expanding city in the Atlanta area. These Include
- Home Depot
- Office Max
- T-J Max
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Ruby Tuesday
- Whits Inn.
- Quality Inn Loganville US Highway 78, 4200 Atlanta Highway, ☏ , fax: .
|Routes through Loganville|
|Atlanta ← Snellville ←||W E||→ Athens → Augusta|