- From Atlanta: Stone Mountain Freeway and Highway 78
- From North: Exit onto GA Highway 20 from I-85 or exit onto Pleasant Hill Road and follow to end of Ronald Regan Parkway
- From South: Exit from I-20 to GA 124
An express bus, GA Xpress Route 419 runs a commuter route between Downtown Snellville and major points in Downtown Atlanta. Runs Monday–Friday (closed holidays), with service from Snellville to downtown Atlanta in the morning and from Atlanta to Snellville in the afternoon.
Snellville has several roads leading into the city center.
- US Highway 78 provides direct access to the college town of Athens, Stone Mountain Park, and Downtown Atlanta
- GA Highway 124 gives direct access to the city of Lawrenceville and the Mall at Stonecrest
Snellville has no public transportation aside from the GA Xpress bus to and from Atlanta.
- Snellville Veteran's Memorial, 2342 Oak Rd. Free.
- Presidential Markets, 1915 Scenic Highway. Snellville's Largest Shopping Destination with the major stores such as Target, Marshalls,TJ Max, Publix, Ross, Office Depot, and a movie theater
- 1 Frontera Mex-Mex Grill, 3100 Hwy 78, ☎ . M–Sa 11AM–10:30PM, Su 11AM–10PM. Inexpensive Mexican food with an eye towards authenticity; live music on weekends. $10–15.
- 2 Provino’s, 2250 East Main St, ☎ . M-Th 4:30PM–10PM, F 4:30PM–11PM, Sa 4PM–11PM, Su 11:30AM–10PM. Semi-upscale local Italian chain. $20–35.
- 3 Sri Thai Kitchen & Sushi, 2218 Main St E, ☎ . M–Th 11AM–10PM, F 11AM–10:30PM, Sa 12PM–10:30PM, Su 12PM–10PM. Thai and Japanese food in large portions. Offers carry-out and online ordering. $15–25.
|Routes through Snellville|
|Atlanta ← Stone Mountain ←||W E||→ Loganville → Athens|