At the junction of State Highways 152 and 165, with Interstate 5 being within 10 miles of the city. Los Banos is 70 miles from Fresno, 85 miles from Monterey, 110 miles from Yosemite National Park, 120 miles from San Francisco, 125 miles from Sacramento, and 265 miles from Los Angeles.
- Bank of Los Banos.
- Miller Plaza.
- 1 Petro Diner, 28991 Gonzaga Rd (first exit of the 152 West of Highway 5), ☏ . Yes a restaurant at a gas station / truck stop. Reasonable steak/burger meals with good salad bar.
- Best Western Executive Inn, 301 W Pacheco Blvd, ☏ , fax: .
- 1 Red Roof Inn Los Banos, 2169 Pacheco Blvd, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. $50+.
- La Quinta Inn, 20 W. Pacheco Blvd, ☏ . Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM.
- Santa Nella- Home to Pea Soup Andersen's and a good stopping point for travelers on Interstate 5. About 20 minutes away.
- Hollister- 152 West to 156 West. Home to motorcycle rallies around July 4. About 50 minutes away with no traffic
- Fresno- 152 East to 99 South. Home to Fresno State University and the gateway to Yosemite from points south. About 1 hour 15 min away.
- Gilroy- 152 West. Home to Gilroy Gardens and the Gilroy Garlic Festival. About 1 hour away with no traffic
- San Francisco- 5 North to 580 West. About 2 hours away with no traffic. Make sure to allow lots of time during peak hours.
- Los Angeles- 5 South. About 4 to 6 hours away. There is not a lot of services on Interstate 5 until the Grapevine.
|Routes through Los Banos|
|Sacramento ← Santa Nella ←||N S||→ Coalinga → Los Angeles|
|Tracy ← Santa Nella ←||N S||→ Firebaugh → Coalinga|
|Gilroy ← Jct W ←||W E||→ Chowchilla → Ends at|
|Turlock ← Hilmar ← Jct W E ←||N S||→ Ends at|