Los Gigantes is a resort and also the name of a some cliffs in Tenerife.
Los Gigantes is well connected by roads (and the TITSA public transport system), and the easiest way to get in is either by Tenerife South Airport/Reina Sofia Airport (TFS IATA) or by sailing into the resort's marina.
- TITSA (bus). South Tenerife is served by the following bus routes 040, 111, 343, 416, 417, 418, 420, 424, 447, 448, 450, 467, 471, 473, 477 and 483. Tenmás is the ticket.
The best way to get around the resort of Los Gigantes is by foot, however, if you wish to get up or down from Puerto Santiago it is advisable to get a taxi, which are reasonably priced, due to the steep hills.
Los Gigantes has notable cliffs in view of the resort and a picturesque marina.
Many excursions are run from Los Gigantes for things such as whale watching.
A natural swimming pool is accessible from Calle Magnolia.
- 1 Oasis, Avda. Jose Gonzalez Forte 7, ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Posh pool complex with water slides. It's not allowed to bring in your own food or drinks. Adults €10, children €5.
There are a number of restaurants along the marina and in the village centre. CK's Bistro, in the village, serves English cuisine.
- 1 Casa Gusto, Avenida del Emigrante 28, ☏ . Tu-Su 18:00-22:00. A small restaurant with ocean view run by a French couple that took pride in importing specialties from Brittany, and preparing them in some of the most delicious combinations imaginable. €15 - €30.
There are a number of bars.
- [dead link] The Tajinaste Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar, La Caldera nr Los Gigantes, ☏ . The Tajinaste Clubhouse is a fantastic place 5 minutes out of Los Gigantes. Its is set in beautiful surroundings with stunning panoramic views of Los Gigantes and La Gomera. As a Live music venue it boasts a wide range of live music to suit all ages with their set days of entertainment. Fantastic food is available in the evening including a char grill menu from the magnificent barbecue,and tapas is served throughout the day.
- 1 Masca — A picturesque mountain village in the Teno Rural Park and starting point to the Masca Gorge, one of the most popular treks on Tenerife.
- 2 Guía de Isora — Desert town known for its greenhouse cultivation of bananas, tomatoes, and flowers.