Highway 22 is the main road in and out of town.
- [dead link]Fortress of Louisbourg, 259 Park Service Rd, ☎ . Louisbourg. This is a reconstruction of the 18th-century fortified French town whose presence plagued the British colonies of New England. Its busy harbour was once one of France's most signifiant economic and military assets in North America. If you enjoy the colonial restoration at Williamsburg in the United States, don't miss Louisbourg. 1 May-30 Jun, 9:30AM-5PM. 1 Jul-31 Aug, 9AM-5PM. 1 Sep-15 Oct, 9:30AM-5PM. Closed 1 Nov-3 Apr.
- Louisbourg Playhouse, 11 Aberdeen St (Aberdeen & Commercial St), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Local entertainment venue with nightly shows (theatre, music, comedy) throughout the summer.
- S&L Railway Museum, ☎ . Open daily from 9AM-5PM from mid-May to mid-Oct, with longer hours (8AM-8PM) in July and August. Small museum about the Sydney & Louisbourg Railway.
- The Louisbourg Lighthouse
- Lobster Kettle Restaurant, 41 Strathcona St, ☎ . Serves lobster, crab and all things seafood (and a few non-fish items too). Mains $8-20.
- Cranberry Cove Inn, 12 Wolfe St, ☎ , toll-free: . Check-in: Between 3PM - 7PM. B&B style inn with a front veranda that overlooks Louisbourg harbour. $105-160.
- Louisbourg Harbour Inn Bed & Breakfast, 9 Lower Warren St (corner of Lower Warren & Townsend Streets), toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Century-old home with eight rooms. Breakfast is complementary and there is a guest balcony overlooking the harbour. $110-180.
|Routes through Louisbourg|
|Sydney ← Jct N ←||N S||→ END|