Loutra Ypatis is a small, but very pleasant spa town, popular among Greeks. Just north of the village, acid-carbonic water at 37 °C gushes over a waterfall and down into a cascade of natural pools. The village is built on the northern slopes of Iti Mountain,
There are hourly buses that connect the town with the nearby city of Lamia.
The 1 Lianokladi railway station is roughly 11 km away.
- 1 Gorgopotamos Railway Bridge.
- 2 Byzantine Museum, Ypati village. The museum is housed in the “Kapodistrian barracks”, erected in 1836 to meet the needs of the Greek Army. Some museum exhibits date back to the early Christian and Byzantine period (4th-14th century). Of particular note are the items from a Byzantine marble church, found in ruins in Agnantis village, Lokrida.
- 3 Monastery of Agathon.
- 1 Thermal Springs of Ipatis, ☏ . The must do sulphur bath in this town. Be prepared to smell like sulphur even 5 days later, depending on how long you stay in the water. €3-6.
- 2 Hydrotherapy center.
- Iti National Park
- 1 Alexakis Hotel, ☏ . 2-star hotel.
- 2 Anixis Hotel, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. 2-star hotel.
- 3 Astron Hotel, ☏ , , (Mobile), fax: , email@example.com. 2-star hotel.
- 4 Hermes Hotel, ☏ . 2-star hotel.
- Hotel Esperia, ☏ , (Mobile). 2-star hotel.
- 5 Lux Hotel, ☏ , (Mobile), fax: . 2-star hotel
- Neon Hotel, ☏ , (Mobile), fax: , , firstname.lastname@example.org. 2-star hotel.
- Pantheon Hotel, ☏ . 1-star hotel
- 6 Prigipikon Hotel, ☏ , , (Mobile), fax: , email@example.com. 2-star hotel.
- 7 Rex Chasioti Hotel, ☏ , , , firstname.lastname@example.org. 2-star hotel.
- Rex Politi Hotel, ☏ , (Mobile), fax: . 2-star hotel.