- Neilson Active Holidays. A beach club and yacht base which offers windsurfing, dinghy sailing, mountain biking and yachting. Their prices usually include accommodation and flights from the UK, though it is possible to arrange a stay without inclusive flights.
- [dead link] Pelorus travel & rental agency. A small travel agency about 100 meters from the village center offering equipment rental and excursions. Rent a kayak (€27 per day for a TriYak). Rent a snorkel, mask, and swim fins (€3.50/day or €15/week) and go snorkeling around the island. Or, rent the kayak and snorkel set and go paddle to some of the 14 islands in front or Lumbarda and snorkel there! Recommended is the southeast coast of Barija island – there is a nice small beach for your kayak and some lovely snorkeling.
- Rent a bicycle (€7-12/day) and ride around the island.
- Excursion to Mljet is organised daily. Mljet is the greenest islands in the Adriatic, has one of nine Croatian national parks, two salt lakes and a small island with a monastery on the big lake. You can also get a return trip to Mljet by a speed boat it takes 30-35 minutes to get to Mljet (€33.50 return trip) or with old-style wooden boat (it takes ~90 minutes and costs about €27).
Food and drinks are available at Konzum in village center and Studenac (cheaper one) 150 meters towards with main road from the village center. Tisak kiosk at center during the summer season offers a great variety of newspapers and magazines from all over the world, call-cards, and other things. Souvenirs available at Pelorus travel and souvenirs shop 100 meters from center towards the harbour.
Lina Restaurant offers à la carte menus, board meals, buffet breakfast, dinner and supper, 3 menus offered. There is a Dalmatian evening held once a week, where there are Dalmatian music and gastronomic specialties. There is also a dancing evening on the restaurant terrace once a week, from July 1st until September 1st. Newly opened pizzeria Lina, next to the restaurant Lina, offers wide range of excellent baker’s oven pizzas. More is small family run restaurant located just on sea level. Daily fresh fish and seafood, meat specialty from grill, one of the very best places servicewise.
There are four bars in Lumbarda.
- Maestral - spacious, used to be restaurant for older and local crowd.
- Mot – calmer café with good ice-cream and nice little terrace.
- Aqua – used to be the hip place on the island, now a younger crowd hang out.
- Birex – new cocktail bar at the village marina.