Jump to navigation Jump to search
Amtrak has a station at 120 East Calhoun Street. Illinois Service stops at the station.
Go West provides bus service. +1 309 575-3333
- University Art Gallery Museum, Address, ☏ . M-F 9AM-4PM. Also opened 6-8 PM Tuesdays during exhibitions. Closed during school breaks and holidays.
- The Old Bailey House, 100 S. Campbell, ☏ .
- Geology Museum (Tillman Hall on WIU's campus. Located between Adams Street and Murray Street), ☏ . M-F: 9AM-noon & 1PM-4:30PM. Closed during school breaks and holidays. Free admission.
- Western Illinois Museum
- Spring Lake Park. Several miles of trails for hiking and biking, canoe/kayak rental, picnic area, playground, fishing, and camping
- [dead link] Argyle Lake State Park. Several miles of trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding, canoe/kayak rental, picnic area, playground, fishing, and camping. Also a host site for a local Maple Syrup Festival.
|Routes through Macomb|
|Davenport ← Rock Island ←||N S||→ Jacksonville → St. Louis|
|Maryville ← Unionville ← Jct S ←||W E||→ Jct → McLean → Indianapolis|