Jump to navigation Jump to search
The population of Maitland was 12,019 at the 2000 census. As of 2005, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 14,125.
- 1 Enzian Theater, 1300 South Orlando Ave, ☏ . Maitland's alternative theater showcases a wide range of art-house films and plays hosts to six annual film festivals, free outdoor film showings and Meet the Filmmaker events.
- 2 Holocaust Memorial Resource and Education Center of Florida, 851 N Maitland Ave, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com.
- Sheraton Orlando North Hotel Maitland, 600 North Lake Destiny Drive, ☏ . Featuring an atrium with a waterfall, the Sheraton Orlando North Hotel features 400 luxurious guest rooms and suites equipped with large flat-panel LCD televisions, high-speed Internet access and coffee makers. An impressive array of amenities are available at this upscale hotel, including an outdoor swimming pool, 24-hour room service, a business center and a fitness facility.
- Homewood Suites-Maitland, 290 Southhall Lane, ☏ . The Homewood Suites in Maitland offer guests a location that is close to the Maitland business district. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, air conditioning and private baths. Located on Southhall Lane.
- Lake of the Woods Resort Maitland, 8875 S. Hwy 17-92, ☏ . Located on Lake of the Woods in Maitland, this hotel property offers its guests lakefront rooms, an outdoor pool complex, a lounge, a business center, meeting facilities and Internet access. The hotel is approximately 5 mi (8 km) from downtown Orlando and 35 mi (56 km) from the major Orlando attractions and theme parks.
Bed & Breakfasts
- Thurston House Bed and Breakfast, 851 Lake Avenue, ☏ . Located ten minutes from Orlando, FL, this circa 1885 Queen Anne Victorian farmhouse features four guest rooms with private baths, a wraparound porch, and garden areas. USD $140-150.
|Routes through Maitland|
|Orlando ← Winter Park ←||S/W N/E||→ Altamonte Springs → Jacksonville/Daytona Beach|
|Sanford ← Altamonte Springs ←||N S||→ Winter Park → Orlando|