Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marataízes is a city on the South coast of Espírito Santo.
- ES-060 - passes through town along the coast, from Itapemirim, Piúma, and Anchieta in the north. To the south at the state border, it meets RJ-224 from São Francisco de Itabapoana in Rio de Janeiro
- The João Francisco Vieira Highway connects to BR-101 at the boundary between Itapemirim and Cachoeiro de Itapemirim, where it meets BR-482 coming from Minas Gerais
- Cações Beach (Praia dos Cações).
- Central Beach (Praia do Centro).
- Siri Beach (Praia do Siri).