Market Drayton is a market town in Shropshire, particularly known for its gingerbread.
- 1 Hawkstone Park Follies.
- 2 Dorothy Clive Garden, Willoughbridge TF9 4EU (off A51), ☏ . Daily 10:00-16:00. 12 acres of woodland gardens. Adult £9.
Market Drayton is particularly known for its gingerbread though Image on Food is the only bakery remaining in the town that prepares gingerbread traditionally.
Joules Brewery is the town's local brewery, the brews can be bought at the nearby Red Lion Inn.
- 1 The Hippodrome, Queen St, TF9 1PS, ☏ . Originally a cinema. Now a Wetherspoon's pub.
- 2 [formerly dead link] Red Lion Inn, Great Hales St, TF9 1JP, ☏ . Su, M-Th: 11AM-11PM, F-Sa: 11AM-midnight.
- 1 Goldstone Hall, Goldstone Rd TF9 2NA, ☏ . Charming upscale hotel in Georgian mansion with beautiful gardens, great comfort and dining. No dogs. B&B double £150.
|Routes through Market Drayton|
|Chester ← Whitchurch ←||NW SE||→ Newport → Wolverhampton|
|Shrewsbury ←||SW NE||→ Stoke-on-Trent|