Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marysville is the county seat of Union County (Ohio).
Marysville is a city of over 20,000 people founded in 1819.
- Union County Visitors Bureau, 227 E 5th St, ☏ , toll-free: .
Uptown Marysville is easy to walk around in.
- Animals By Arleta, 1010 Columbus Ave., ☏ . A gallery of more than 80 life-size reproductions of domestic and wild animals created by Arleta herself. Very charming and a great place to take the kids.
- 1 Union County Courthouse. A historic building with veterans memorials.
- Honda Heritage Center, 24025 Honda Parkway, ☏ . A museum of Honda products mostly focusing on automobiles and robots.
- Marysville Art League (Houston House), 264 W 5th St, ☏ .
- [dead link] Ohio Union County Fair, Ohio Union County Fairgrounds N. Main St., ☏ . Held the end of July/beginning of August
- All Ohio Bike Fest. A weekend in July featuring a motorcycle parade, live entertainment and food
- Covered Bridge Bluegrass Festival, 17141 Inskeep-Cratty Rd, North Lewisburg.
- [dead link] Goodies Galore, 138 E. 5th St., ☏ . Charming, unique gifts, party supplies, confections and more
- Amish Heritage Country Market, 728 N Main St, ☏ .
- 1 Mill Creek Cycle and Skate.
- Benny's Pizza, 968 Industrial Parkway, ☏ (Patio and Pub), (Carryout). M-Th 11am-11pm; Fri/Sat 11am-1am. A family friendly restaurant and pub that's been locally owned and operated for over 25 years. The pizza has been a local legend and is regarded by almost everyone in town as the best they, and you, will ever eat.
- 1 Fiesta Grande, 119 W. 5th St., ☏ . A local Mexican restaurant with great food and service.
- Rollies Ice Cream & Boba Tea, 125 S Main St.
- The Old Bag of Nails Pub, 225 E. 5th St., ☏ . A rustic pub with great food and a great atmosphere
- 1 Hampton Inn Marrysville, 16610 Square Dr, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 12PM. Offers free WiFi, a business center, and a fitness center. $110.
- 1 Marrysville Public Library, 231 S Plum St, ☏ . Offers public computers, WiFi, and power outlets. Free.
The small village of Magnetic Springs is nearby.
|Routes through Marysville|
|Fort Wayne ← Wapakoneta ←||W E||→ Jct S N → Dublin → Columbus|