Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wapakoneta lies on I75 and US 33.
|“||One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.||”|
- 1 Armstrong Air & Space Museum, 500 Apollo Dr (Located just west of I-75 at exit 111), ☏ , fax: . Hours: Mon - Sat.: 9:30 - 17, Sun.: Noon - 17:00, Holidays: 12:00-5:00, Closed on Thanksgiving. Dedicated to Wapakoneta-native Neil Armstrong, the first man to set foot on the Moon. Admission: Adults: $8.00; Children 6 - 12: $4.00 per child, all ages; Children (5 & under): Free; School Groups: $3.00 per student.
- 2 Bicycle Museum of America, 7 W Monroe St, New Bremen, ☏ .
- 3 Airstream Factory, 419 W Pike St, Jackson Center, ☏ . Factory Tour of the iconic luxury trailer makers, once a day during the week.
- 4 Auglaize County Courthouse.
- 5 Wapakoneta Historical Museum, 206 W Main St.
- 1 Veterans Memorial Park.
- Auglaize County Fair.
- Summer Moon Festival. Early July.
- 2 Wapa Theater (Brown Theater), 15 Willipie St, ☏ .
- J. Marie's Wood-Fired Kitchen and Drinks, 7 W Auglaize St, ☏ . Excellent Pizza, friendly staff, if a little slow service. Decor better than the pictures on the web site.
- Lucky Steer, 1381 Bellefontaine St, ☏ . 5AM-9PM.
- LaGrande Pizza & Subs, 16 S Blackhoof St, ☏ .
- The Alpha Cafe, 7 E Auglaize St, ☏ .
- Best Western Wapakoneta Inn, 1008 Lunar Drive, ☏ .
- Wingate By Wyndham Lima, 175 W Market St (Close to Lima Airport), ☏ .
- 1 Grand Lake St. Marys (Mercer County, west of Wapakoneta and south of Route 29.). 204 campsites, 166 are equipped with electricity. Facilities include flush toilets, laundry, showers, pet camping, swimming beach, boat launch, boat docks/tie-ups, five air-conditioned Camper Cabins, two spacious Cedar Cabins, naturalist scheduled programs, movies, Friday through Sunday night, boats have no limits on horsepower, seven launch ramps, fuel, boat rentals, seasonal dock rentals are available, wildlife refuge, fishing, hunting, 90 seasonal duck blinds, two public swimming beaches, camp store, games, bike and canoe rentals, miniature golf course, basketball, volleyball courts, horseshoe pits and playground equipment.
|Routes through Wapakoneta|
|Toledo ← Lima ←||N S||→ Sidney → Dayton|
|Fort Wayne ← Jct ←||W E||→ Marysville → Columbus|